Run your own course: Monthly Lease Offer
1. Perpetrator Scenario Training: this is high stress inoculation training vs. the Perpetrator Target System. Ineffective movement and strong side/weak side vulnerabilities are the most often exposed weaknesses in most shooter’s early stages. This course is less instructional and more experienced based.
2. Simulated Weapon Training: A lower-stressed environment ideal for learning new skills, utilizing training weapons. Instructional goals include, moving off the line footwork while shooting and conforming to strong and weak sides of cover. Pre-gunfight tactics/skills can also be repetitiously drilled in this instructional format such as the Tueller Drill (knife vs. gun from holster).
3. Hybrid Firearms Training: Repetitiously drill shooting skills against conventional targets followed by a skills test against the Perpetrator, moving, shooting back with options of decision based, shoot/don’t shoot exercises.
Perpetrator Scenario Training Range Procedures:
- Trainees fire live ammunition wearing certified headgear
- OUF Range Instructor operates Perpetrator via PC joystick
- Perpetrator Camera shows live video that is recorded for tactical review
- After action video review provided to each trainee/small unit
Officer Under Fire® scenarios include:
Individual or Small Unit Tactics, Cover, No Cover, Shield Training, Shotgun, Long gun, multiple Perpetrator’s and decision based training. Your options are limitless!
Above left: Lateral Cover Scenario which the trainee must move laterally while engaging the Perpetrator. Effective lateral movement while shooting accurately is undergone while in the face of live training rounds during this live fire engagement.
Above Right: Narrow Cover Scenario shows what the Perpetrator Camera sees. This scenario forces the trainee to become narrow in order to conform to cover while firing accurately in the Perpetrator.