Perpetrator Gunfight System
1. Perpetrator Gunfight Scenario Training: this is high stress inoculation training vs. the Perpetrator Target System. Essentially, a gunfight shootout where you engage the shooting and moving Perpetrator with live ammunition.
- Less instructional and more experienced based course
- The Perpetrator reveals a shooter’s poor lateral movement
- The Perpetrator reveals a shooter’s body exposure from cover
2. Instructional Training: Baseline instruction is conducted traditionally with conventional steel and paper targets. Paper targets for extreme close quarters under 5 feet. Our instruction is to prepare students to handle shoot back scenarios, shooting live ammunition.
- Intermediate level skills tests against conventional targets
- Advanced level skills tests VS. the Perpetrator
- A shooter’s skills are tested via:
- Shot placement on target
- Movement, scanning and weapon handling skills
- Minimal amount of training projectiles (deductions) landed upon shooter
Perpetrator Scenario Training Range Procedures:
- Trainees fire live ammunition wearing certified headgear
- Officer Under Fire Instructor operates the Perpetrator via PC
- Perpetrator Camera shows live video that may be recorded for tactical review
- After action video review provided to each trainee/small unit
Officer Under Fire® scenarios include:
Individual or Small Unit Tactics, Cover, No Cover, Shield Training, Shotgun, Long gun, multiple Perpetrator’s and decision based training. Your options are limitless!