- US Patent Issued No: 2011/0045,445
- Side steps from cover and shoots trainees without rotation
- Moves forward, reverse, side to side, even diagonals, without needing to rotate
- Video records from downrange providing after action training video review
- Smooth targeting acquisition via video camera and red dot sighting system
Shoots rubber, non-marking balls or marking balls (270 FPS)
Advanced Targeting System
- Camera and training weapon are armor protected
- Commonly available paintball compressed air tank
- Human like in appearance AND function
- Target body can withstand 2000 rounds
Battery run time is 3-4 hours
- Quick change battery packs
Manufacturing: The Perpetrator is manufactured by Prince Industries, Inc. who is globally recognized as a premier manufacturer of precision machined components CNC manufactured with Laser cut precision.
Reusable projectiles, affordable propellant refills and rechargeable battery packs keeps ongoing training costs extremely low. Basic Target Body shown withstands over 2000 rounds.